Customer Research Intern (Part Time) - 501 Northshore Dr.
Why Guaranty Bank?
At Guaranty Bank we help customers achieve their financial dreams, enjoying self-sufficiency, dignity and control over their financial future. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in peoples lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of the company since it was founded in 1923 during the Great Depression. An industry leader in the banking business with 175+ branches in five states and over 1,200 employees, Guaranty Bank focuses on high levels of customer service, sales and offers you an opportunity to succeed in our strong and growing company.
The Customer Segmentation Manager is seeking a customer-focused, detail-oriented self-starter to support the banks customer research efforts. This position will primarily be responsible for coordinating multiple activities related to the ongoing implementation and analysis of Guaranty Banks customer experience surveys. This position will require management of multiple deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, as well as an eagerness to learn and gain experience in the field of marketing research.Essential Job Functions Responsibilities This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Assisting in management of ongoing online survey processes, including list preparation, emailing of surveys, and email bounce-back follow-up.
- Analyzing and coding of open-ended comments from customer surveys, along with organization and identification of themes for use by other departments.
- Supporting Guaranty Banks customer service initiatives by monitoring customer contact requests via the survey tools, as well as following up with other departments to ensure that these issues are being addressed.
- As needed, developing and participating in ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong desire to satisfy one's internal and external customers by displaying superior customer services skills.
- Ability to seek to clarify and confirm accuracy of the understanding of the other individual's message.
- Ability to demonstrate high personal and professional standards in performance.
- Ability to master new technical or business knowledge.
- Ability to complete all steps of a process to ensure tasks are properly completed and error-free.
- Ability to display strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Currently attending or recent graduate of a four-year college or university.
- Must be student at or recent graduate of a four-year college or university.
- At least one course in the area of marketing research.
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and flexibility in work assignments.
- Not applicable.
- Experience with a statistical software package (preferably SPSS).
- Experience with an online survey tool, such as SurveyMonkey.