Sorry! The posting you're looking for is no longer available. Check out other opportunities from AT&T below.
Results 61 — 62 of 62
Student Intern I Saint Louis MO
AT&T — Saint Louis, MO
Working as a Student Intern, you will be primarily responsible for assisting with supporting the New York City & Northern New Jersey market's event sponsorship activities. You will also coordinate and manage event staff and all activation elements.
- Assist with developing and ordering support materials, including Point of Sale and Giveaway items
- Process invoices for events
- Provide feedback on results
- Be on-site during events
- Support new AT&T store Grand Openings - manage activities with support from manager
- Assist with scheduling radio remotes
- Update/maintain Marketing Calendar of events
- Provide additional Marketing support on an as-needed basis
- This position will be based in Morristown, NJ but requires travel throughout New York City, Northern New Jersey and Long Island
*This job description is specific to a position based in New Jersey.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work flexible hours, which will vary based on event support
- Ability to work in the evenings and on the weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds during event set-up
- Ability to travel within New York City, Northern New Jersey and Long Island
- Marketing, Business or Public Relations major
Student Intern Technical I
AT&T — Atlanta, GA
The Information Technology Summer Internship Program is a strategic program that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week program and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents