Online Sales and Customer Support
Editorial / Journalism Intern
AT&T Associate IT Bus Mgmt MATREX (St. Louis MO)
Working as an Associate Manager IT, you will be responsible for the various coordination and support functions in relation to IT projects and infrastructure. You may manage the delivery of a particular project/phase for one to many small to medium projects that are generally low risk and have small defined deliverables. You will work closely with senior project and business managers to ensure their assigned projects are meeting business objectives.
- Responsible for providing project workload estimates, tracking and reporting project progress
- Ensure the development of requirements are based on customer need and manage the project's risks
- Incorporate the system requirements based on customer need
- Manage to the projects defined overall budget and financial reporting
- Interact with various stakeholders and act as a liaison between the development teams and the client organizations. As the Associate manager IT, you will work with closely with senior project and business managers to ensure their assigned projects are meeting business objectives
- Excellent problem solving, process engineering, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage in ambiguous situations
- Experience in delivering operational solutions
- Can work independently and efficiently with strong organizational skills to complete required tasks within required timeframes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office software particularly strong in Excel
- Contract review and analysis
- Large project implementation
Graphic Design Intern
Asynchrony, a Division of Schafer, is an innovative software technology firm focused on the agile delivery of custom software solutions, enterprise architecture, systems integration and mobility solutions. Clients include Fortune 500 companies and Government agencies. More information is available on the Web at www.asynchrony.com .
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation has an internship opportunity in Graphic Design.Responsibilities:
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- Candidates should be working toward a Bachelor's degree in in Art, Graphic Design
- Candidates should be in either their Junior or Senior year with an expected graduation date within the next two years.
- Candidates should be available for work during normal business hours during their internship period.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of website design, application interface design, and information graphic design
- Candidates should be team oriented and have strong interpersonal communication skills.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- Candidates should be able to provide sample code /or complete a coding exercise on their own.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Asynchrony seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Asynchrony has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
900 Spruce Street Ste 700, St. Louis, MO 63102
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation, is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Asynchrony is a background screening, and E-Verify participating employer.
APPLY TODAY atjobs.asynchrony.com!