ZIP MAGAZINE Journalism InternBookmark This
Center Street 247
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionZip Magazine is an high end online art, fashion and culture Magazine based in New York City. We are seeking for interns to start immediately. We need interns with expertise in journalism and who are eager to write good and vivid stories. You should have a strong understanding of the arts and fashion. You have to be based in NYC.
This is an unpaid internship 15 hours a week. You will work in our NYC office.
Please email resume, dates of availability and writing samples to email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities Include:
- Pitching and writing original story ideas
- swift and accurate write ability
- Suggesting stories for aggregation
- Researching, writing and copy editing original content
- Researching, writing and copy editing slideshows
- Other general assignments attending press previews
Requirements-Senior student with major in journalism
-excellent writing skills and story telling
-based in New York City
-writing of shorter and longer articles