Writer / Copywriter - Digital Advertising, Marketing & SEOBookmark This
The Dhami Law Firm, P.C.
304 Park Avenue South, 11th Floor
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: ? — 05/02/13
DescriptionBased on Park Avenue in New York City, the American Association of Attorneys & Legal Professionals is a leader in the consumer attorney advertising space.
AAA produces and places national, regional and local marketing & advertising in a broad range of media including TV, Radio, Internet & Mobile, for its nationwide network of member law firms and attorneys.
With a focus on protecting the rights of consumers in need, AAA's attorneys handle cases ranging from defending homeowners from unlawful foreclosures to helping families resolve their student loan debt issues, maintaining the highest ethical standards across the country
ResponsibilitiesGain valuable real world experiencein the red hot digital marketing & advertising space, focusing on attorney advertising.
You will have the opportunity to work on concepting and copywriting for high volume national and regional ads, both business-to-consumer and business-to-business, in a variety of media and formats including:
- Landing Pages
- Video ads
- Text Ads (Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Banner / Retargeting / Other Digital Display
- Social Media
- Editorial / Advertorial
- SEO / Article writing
- Keyword Research
- This position is open to current students and recent graduates.
- Depending on Experience, this may be structured as an internship or part time job.
- You must be able to work on-site at our Park Ave South office.
- Flexible schedule. (Minimum 10 hours per week for consideration)
THIS IS A STIPENDED POSITION
- Some college or equivalent education and/or training in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Strong advertising oriented writing skills (concise, punchy copy is a must)
- Some experience writing advertising copy (professional or private/student portfolio)
- High Ethical standards and interest in Social Responsibility
Please Send Portfolio or examples of work
- Interest in / study of the law or legal topics
- Knowledge of consumer finance topics (mortgages, student loans, etc)