Website DesignerBookmark This
NP Associates PA
313 State Street suite 408
Perth Amboy, NJ
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCompany Information: NP Associates represents an innovative approach to providing high quality resident-focused, Nurse Practitioner driven resource to long-term care facilities. We specialize in providing primary care that supports the already existing framework, by establishing systems of care that drive nurse assessments, reducing re-hospitalizations, and improving the quality of care.
Internship Description: As a web design intern, you will work closely with company executive staff to develop and enhance the company’s website. Ideal candidates will have experience in using browsers, knowledge of commercial web design, web user interface design and web programming skills. Candidates must be able to work independently, have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits: Internships offer college students and graduates valuable experience not acquired in a classroom setting. As an intern at NP Associates, you will benefit from working with the executive staff in a professional corporate setting. You will also improve or perfect your skills in the accounting field while obtaining skills needed in today's job market.
Compensation: Unpaid internship or college credit if needed. Minimum of 15 hours per week. This is a virtual position and can be completed from any site.
ResponsibilitiesAreas of Primary Focus:
• Progress website navigation by classifying content
• Develop site content and graphics
• Installing programming language
• Establish links and cross-platform compatibility
• Upgrade website by updating content and graphics
• Observe website performance and assess options for enhancement
• Present new technology
• Develop and expand website capabilities
• Safeguard website and install security protection
• Maintain and expand site appearance
• Collect, analyze and summarize data and trends
• Troubleshoot website interruptions
RequirementsEducation and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Currently majoring in graphic design or related field
• MS Office knowledge
• Knowledge of web programming, illustration and or software content development