Video Production AssistantBookmark This
Moms Never Sleep
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionMoms Never Sleep is a rapidly growing consulting, coaching and training company that supports professional working mothers in having a happy work-life balance; i.e., how to be very successful in their careers while being great Moms and having time to enjoy it all, too!
We have an opening for one or several motivated interns to assist with video production and editing.
We are in the process of building a membership site with training videos which are being recorded mostly in Carlsbad, CA and at times at live events.
You have the opportunity to get involved in recording and editing training video, video of fun case study retreats and of workshops that are 3-dimensional interactive experiences using accelerated learning techniques.
We have a good camera (Canon Vixia HF21), mics, lighting and backdrops including green screen and a backdrop stand. Many times we video just in natural light with a pleasant background we find where we are filming.
We believe in mentoring our interns and making internships with us a win-win! Gain experience and/or apply the experience you already have and apply it to a mission that makes a difference in people's lives!
Responsibilities- Assist with video production and video editing.
- Support live workshops/retreats by setting up the video and lighting equipment and recording video of the event and testimonials from participants.
Requirements- Please take a look at our website at www.MomsNeverSleep.com. Do you care about our mission? If yes, great!
- Have experience in recording and editing video or have an interest in learning it
- Possess reasonable computer skills - having great computer skills and/or a sense for graphic art is a plus but not required.
- Possess interpersonal skills. We are looking for a person who easily connects with others and is a good communicator.
- Please provide links to your social media presence.