Video InternBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSolo-entrepreneur (leadership coach/author/public speaker/consultant) is looking for a creative and motivated individual to assist with producing and editing videos for the web. Primary responsibilities include:
• Shooting and editing video segments for the internet
• Development of a professional speaker reel
• Publishing the videos on the web
• Related administrative tasks as needed.
RequirementsA successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
• Possess strong filming and editing skills
• Proficient in iMovie (Mac)
• Creative and visionary
• Able to meet deadlines
• Ability to travel to certain locations to film speeches
We offer flexible hours, ability to do some work virtually, and a collegial supportive work environment. 10-15 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship, but we will assist in obtaining college credit.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and a short sample of a video you've produced to Ann[at]CoachAnnThomas[dot]com.