Student Intern Regulatory AffairsBookmark This
Fresenius Medical Care
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As an intern with Fresenius Medical Care, a student will apply classroom based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit from learning experiences in their major area of study.
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Work with Regulatory Affairs personnel to coordinate, compile and organize information necessary for the preparation of regulatory documentation packages for review and submission to regulatory agencies.
- Assist with the compilation of regulatory dossiers for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Update and maintain regulatory files.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Actively pursuing a college degree in similar major
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· A self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a small team.
· Detail-oriented and well organized.
· Good verbal and written communication skills, computer skills include knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes