Social Networking / Marketing InternshipBookmark This
LA Music Blog
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionLA Music Blog is looking for a part-time Music Business / Marketing intern with a positive attitude, a good work ethic, and a passion for music. Primary duties will involve promoting the site's articles through social media and online efforts, but secondary tasks may include updating the site's concert calendar, assisting the site managers, and working with press contacts to secure press passes and interviews for writers and photographers.
Salary: This is an unpaid, entry-level position for school credit. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door in the music industry and to gain experience.
Requirements- Must have your own laptop
- Must have a knowledge of social networking websites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Must have a reliable car
- Must be able to work from our home office in Burbank a minimum of 3 days a week
- Must have a strong passion for music
- Knowledge of the music industry is preferred
- Experience with marketing / social media initiatives preferred