Social Media and Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Modern Day Achievers Int
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionModern Day Achievers Int. is a start-up business, centered enterprise where students are empowered to write their own legacy! Modern Day Achievers (MDA) EmagineUs©, is an integrity driven business enterprise with a student leadership think-tank. We aim to inspire America and define a new generation of student leaders to be 21st century innovators.
New website looking for interns for online marketing, copywriting, SEO, content management, web design, market research and other duties.
Interns only need to focus on one of above duties, though you are welcome to involve in more fields.
Unpaid Interns. flexible hours. Can work at home.
What you will get:
1. Experience in online industry
2. Understanding of internet industry situations
3. Online marketing and web analytics skills
4. Advice on job search and career management
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Create a personal account and use the site
- Create and execute social media initiatives, then preach the product
- Make some noise, help us become famous!
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- ***IMPORTANT*** To demonstrate interest and knowledge, interact with Modern Day Achievers Int. on Facebook and Twitter by liking us, posting on the wall, or tweeting about us before sending in your resume.
- Possess strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Understand how to grow a brand
- Self-starter, resourceful and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment