Social Media Strategy and Marketing Intern at a Fast Paced Tech StartupBookmark This
SC Global Group
17711 Preston Lake Dr
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: ? — 06/10/13
DescriptionAre you too creative for your own good and don’t like following the pack? You know that greatness resides outside the lines of conformity. You have been described as a rebel and rule breaker and would defy gravity if you could. You always see how you could do things better. In addition, you are opinionated and freely give your two-cents about your better way of doing things--even when you're not asked. You can't go to sleep at night because you can't turn your thoughts off. An idea may even manifest itself in your dreams. Are you obsessed with Apple, not just because of its great products, but because you get the different culture the company projects in the world? If that sounds like YOU Innovative Brand Solutions Agency of SC Global Group wants YOU! We’re a Charlotte based tech startup set on helping companies succeed in our increasingly digital world. We work to understand and translate user behavior into unique solutions that meet business and brand objectives.
Innovative Brand Solutions Agency has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work on real projects that will help us grow.
Responsibilities• How to develop an overall marketing strategy grounded in audience insights and turn it into a digital campaign.
• How to help brands transition to mobile and succeed in the space.
• How to concept, develop and launch new products and services that often become major new businesses.
• How to create and evolve brands, in order to achieve the positioning and perception that create long-term competitive advantages in the marketplace
Requirements• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites and general excitement to learn new skills.
• Successful sales gurus are always welcome!