Social Media Assistant at Tech StartupBookmark This
242 Washington Ave Apt 2
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are a mobile video app startup based in Brooklyn NY. We also have teams in Mountain View CA. We are a bleeding edge mobile marketing firm, with a particular focus on social video.
- You think TV commercials are a dying medium
- You believe in the power of people to make their own media
- You know that in the future most content will be made by non-professionals FOR non-professionals.
- you have account in most major social media outlets (with a healthy and engaged following).
- a hard worker and self-starter
- own a Roku instead of cable TV
- possess an active knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- a passion for new age marketing in the digital space.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management