Sales InternBookmark This
Anhui, Wuhu, China
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Description• Company Name: ENF Business Consulting.
• Location: Wuhu-China (http://english.wh.cn/)
• Position: Sales Intern
• Compensation & Benefits: ENF will provide living accommodations within a shared apartment with other ENF employees. The internship is an un-paid assignment with an opportunity to gain extensive knowledge in the industry – however on any sales you are involved in, you will receive a 5% commission. ENF will provide accommodation within a shared apartment with other ENF employees. ENF will reimburse the flight (return) ticket at the end of the internship.
• Contract Period: 6 months (successful candidates will be offered a permanent position; if you do not intend to join us for more than the 6 months internship, please do not apply)
• Website: www.enfsolar.com
We are a fast growing renewable consulting company with offices in UK and China. ENF was incepted in 2005 and is now famous for having the world’s most popular informative website regarding companies in the solar industry. Our website is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean and Japanese languages.
ENF has a team of people accelerating the Photovoltaic industry in many ways; we produce Market Research reports profiling the companies in the industry, and broker services via our Trade department assisting Western companies to purchase from Chinese manufacturers. Additionally, we have a Jobsite that focuses on job posting and recruitment service in the Photovoltaic industry.
As a Sales Intern your key role will be to generate new sales leads. You will call marketing managers and sales managers of solar manufacturers to introduce ENF’s solar market research reports and solar advertising. Those that are interested you will pass through to sales executives to discuss with customers and close the deal. Both you and your sales colleagues who complete the deal will receive a commission on each successful sale.
By working alongside experienced sales colleagues you will improve your own sales abilities and gradually take on more responsibilities. In addition to that you may also be asked to research new types of companies that are not in our core internal lists, such as finding the person at each investment bank in a certain country that is responsible for renewable energy analysis. Our sales team uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. Sales interns would also assist sales executives to develop potentials for them to meet at exhibitions and close the deals.
RequirementsKey Skill Requirements
• Good Telesales skills – job involves a lot of cold calls to PV managers
• Fluency in English – Kindly do not apply if your English is not good enough to fluently discuss business over the phone.
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and takes initiative
• Persuasive and self-motivation
• Graduated with a Business-related degree.
• Fluency in one of the following languages – French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean.
Information about Wuhu
It is important for us that our new team members are stable and happy, so we would like to point out a few potential concerns to candidates:
• Wuhu is a small city by Chinese standards (1,200,000 inhabitants) and is not a tourist hot spot. This means that unlike Beijing and Shanghai there are not many foreigners around, if you are expecting to hang around solely with Europeans your options may be limited.
• On the positive side the city is well developed and clean. There are some global supermarket chains showing food labels in English, and large department stores which make shopping easy. Living costs are around 1000-1500 RMB per month (100-150 EUR, it varies according to exchange rate change).
• Although there is only one English-language TV channel, the company has a DVD library with over 1000 DVDs for the staff to borrow. The company also has a 250m2 Fun Club entertainment area with various entertainment facilities for staff, family & friends to use.