Real Estate InternBookmark This
The Centers for Families and Children
4500 Euclid Ave.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionReporting directly to the Director of Real Estate the intern will be a key team member in developing and documenting the Centers for Families and Children’s real estate portfolios & assets in establishing our Strategic and Master plans. This position is non-paid.
Responsibilities• Inventory of real estate and associated assets and floor plans using AutoCAD LT 2010
• Establish foundation for asset life cycle asset modeling, including data base creation with documented processes
Requirements• AutoCAD LT 2010 or equivalent abilities
• Microsoft Office suite skills in the intermediate to expert range
• Ability to obtain measurements of buildings and internal spaces
• Students with a focus in Mechanical/Electrical and Building Sciences, Facilities Management, Interior Design, Sustainable
Design, Real Estate, Architecture or equivalent areas of study preferred
• Self motivated
• Detailed oriented
• Must have proven ability to work independently in an organized and time-efficient manner