Public Relations : Communications InternBookmark This
6525 Hudspeth Road
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
WhirlWind Creative is a family of imaginative thinkers and ambitious go getters ready to lend our passion and expertise to your business. We don't believe in "cookie cutter" one-size-fits all solutions. Think of us like a chameleon, constantly adapting to an ever-changing marketplace.
design : market : web : print
- collaborate with the communication specialist on developing press releases and press events
- assist with the creation of both local and national promotions, web copy and print copy
- create, update and maintain company newsletters and blogs
- research media kits, local and national media outlets and blog sites
- help with planning, executing and evaluating press events
A bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual seeking to gain experience in the fast paced and ever-changing world of marketing and social media.
A creative and valuable asset to our organization's duties, goals and culture.
An out-of-the-box thinker who isn't afraid to voice ideas and ask questions, but can also go with the flow.
A dependable and organized team member, collaborating with a communication specialist, graphic designers, brand managers and more.