Parent and Family Engagement InternBookmark This
The Centers for Families and Children
4500 Euclid Ave.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe intern will assess the needs of the Parents and Children that attend Early Learning Centers and research programs that may get Parents more engaged. These projects may change and be determined based on the time of the internship. This internship is nonpaid.
Responsibilities• Support the staff with roll out of pilot parent programs
• Conduct research on different programs that other schools or early learning centers may be utilizing
Requirements• Dependability and consistency
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Must work effectively and professionally with staff, visitors, parents and children
• Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills required
• Willingness to attend training and learn news skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred by not required