Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Lady University, LLC
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe mission of Lady University is to build character, confidence, and culture through empowering young girls (age 8-17, grades 3rd to 11th) and women to be leaders, visionaries, and high-achievers.
We aim to shape the lives of young ladies and women through workshops, seminars, the arts, and exposing them to positive role models while giving them the power to create their own identity.
We believe that the media is taking over the authentic morals of young ladies.
We believe in supporting young ladies by creating opportunities.
We believe we can change the world by educating young girls to be young ladies and EMPOWERING and EDUCATING them.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment