Marketing Projects- Work on your own time at your locatoinBookmark This
5160 Industrial Place Suite 101
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWe need marketing assistance in small bite size projects. Includes assembling text, images, videos to convey a message.
Knowledge and passion in firearms training is of special interest to us. You can see our products at www.NextLevelTraining.com.
ResponsibilitiesComplete projects in a reasonable time frame.
Communicate with project leader regularly.
Take direction and initiative; can fearlessly throw ideas on the wall.
Can adapt to needs of market to communicate message of marketing works.
Requirements- Marketing, Studio Arts, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for creating marketing content
- Create/Update Web/social media material. Create marketing materials to segments in the firearms markets.
- Have working knowledge of a graphic software package
- Knowledge in Final Cut Pro X is a bonus.