Marketing Internship: Content Marketing & PRBookmark This
112 Broadway Street, Suite B
Application Deadline: May 31, 2013
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/01/13 — 09/01/13 (Flexible)
DescriptionShoeboxed.com is a high-energy, growth-phase start-up based out of downtown Durham, N.C. We were founded and backed by extremely successful and highly renowned web and mobile entrepreneurs from the US and Europe. We are looking for smart, talented people who with initiative who like to get things done. We want creative, ambitious team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment and who will be dedicated to making Shoeboxed the next big thing on the Web.
Content Marketing & PR
You will join our top notch Marketing Team of very experienced and extremely successful marketers and learn the ins and out of Marketing, Advertisement, start-ups and business within one summer. You will have real impact on the company’s business and will be part of all high strategic projects of the company.
• Develop, execute and track your own marketing campaigns
• Work with our marketing team on existing Social Media, PR, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, and other Online Marketing projects
• Work on design of marketing collateral, website, and promotional material
• Find creative ways to market our highly successful iPhone App and other features
• Make your voice heard and be yourself while contributing to our company’s diverse, fun culture
• College students, optimally with some marketing experience
• Great writing skills
• Online Marketing experience is a big plus
• Strong analytical skills and ROI-performance orientation
• A dedicated self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
• Someone who knows that a Red Bull or a coffee is a fine substitute for an extra hour of sleep
We offer the ideal high-intensity experience for anyone interested in Marketing, entrepreneurship, and business. You will work directly with Shoeboxed leadership to shape this into your ideal job while shaping the company’s future. We offer connections and resources in the start-up and marketing communities, and the opportunity for a full-time position after you graduate!
Please send all questions and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing Internship”.