Marketing InternBookmark This
4360 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
About The Company
CTP Enterprises is a career consulting and corporate outplacement practice that assists mid and senior level individuals who are in management, professional, and technical careers to reach their career objectives and promote job growth.
Our practice fields include:
• Career coaching
• Transition strategy for job searches
• Corporate outplacement
• Executive coaching
• Organizational development
• Strong work ethic
Please send you resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
The internship is an immediate opening.
Atlanta based appilcants only
ResponsibilitiesAbout The Job
The Marketing Intern position includes:
• Working on the development and execution of the company internet strategy (website, outbound e-mail marketing, social media).
• Market research (competition, trend analysis, news monitor.
• Development of marketing collateral material that supports and builds on the brand message.
• Public relations ideation and management
RequirementsThe following are requirements for this position:
• Junior, Senior or MBA student majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
• Excellent spoken & written communication
• Strong organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks