Internet Marketing and Blog CreationBookmark This
360 Internet Media
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe have been a leader in the finance educational sector of internet marketing for 8 years and have been building a portfolio of domains which we wish to develop.
Why would you want to intern with us?
- Learn how to start your own business
- Get new skills like developing launch strategies and understanding website performance matrices like A/B testing and all the sales funnel steps from unique visitors to sale and service provision
- Learn new graphic design skills with programs like gimp and inkscape
What is a day in the life of an intern like?
Direct Responsibility – Managing our domain portfolio:
- Creating blogs (we will provide the domains)
- Applying SEO strategies to them on and off page, like creating related social media accounts
- The freedom to find, and manage, other resources to help you develop this side of the business
- Involvement in launches which includes email and video marketing material and release schedules
- Involvement in on-going website performance analysis
- Involvement in continuous improvement of our main sites
RequirementsBeing able to create wordpress blogs is a must. Preferably you will also have SEO and using social media for business experience, but it is not a requirement. Graphic design experience would also be a valuable bonus.
You need to have good organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently from home with a resourceful “can do” mindset. We are looking for goal and result orientated people. Your hours would be flexible. We would need to be able to communicate via skype.
Sounds interesting. Please include an example of a blog you have created in your application.