2970 Clairmont Road
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Our mission is to drive cost out of our clients businesses by effectively leveraging our vast travel domain expertise in meaningful ways to solve client and market problems.
Trust. We build trust with our clients through the integrity of our people and the quality of our products and services.
Relationships. We seek to create long-term relationships by perpetually focusing on sustainable value for clients, employees and shareholders.
eXcellence. We strive for excellence through action, focus and commitment.
Headquartered in Atlanta, we employ more than 800 associates in six office locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
To attract top talent for intern positions within TRX, with the purpose of providing the intern an exceptional opportunity to gain work experience related to TRX, including Finance, Operations, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Product Development, Business Development, Sales, etc. Assignments are generally for less than one year in length.
ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
TRX Interns are considered an important part of the lifeblood of the organization and will be provided with opportunities to perform meaningful assignments, and with the same open-door access to our management team as other staff members.
Intern Mentors are provided targeted training to ensure that the intern is fully prepared to succeed, and to ensure that the Mentor, managers, leaders and employees understand how to engage and tap into the skills, experience and interests of the intern, so the experience is engaging, meaningful and productive.
ABOUT TRX EMPLOYEES
TRX is proud to employ some of the most talented and experienced professionals in our industry, and within their chosen career fields. We also enjoy a long-tenured workforce where we can leverage experienced internal talent as new and different opportunities arise.
• Are you an exceptional student working towards a degree in Computer Science, Technology, Finance, Business or related fields?
• Are you passionate about the field of study you have chosen?
• Looking for an opportunity to put your education into practice?
• Learn from industry leaders?
We may have an internship opportunity for YOU! WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR INTERNS!
• Data Analyst Intern: One-semester opportunity to work within a TRX application and assist in clearing a backlog of data anomalies. Must be familiar and competent with internet based applications and comfortable working with web searching tools.
• Marketing Intern
• Graphic Design Intern
• Database Intern
Reasons to apply for a TRX Internship:
• Our culture is entrepreneurial, flexible, innovative and fast-paced.
• Employee engagement is one of our five core objectives.
• We empower employees to learn and lead.
• To learn from experienced industry leaders.
• Gain valuable work experience.
• Our Internships are paid.
• Willingness to learn
• Open to new ideas
• Desire to make an impact
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must have excellent computer skills including use of Microsoft products and use of the internet.
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to complete and deliver projects/tasks on time with minimal supervision
• Must have a strong attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
• Previous work experience is desired, not required.
• Currently in school or recently graduated (within one year) of an accredited post-secondary institution, majoring/minoring in IT, Computer Science, Business, Finance or a related field. Serious and qualified candidates only need apply.
Work Sponsorship is not available for intern positions.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this position.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is required to move throughout the office either by walking or through assisted means.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to travel to other TRX office locations. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position.
TRX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TRX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TRX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TRX employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.