Market ResearcherBookmark This
700 La Terraza Boulevard, Suite 200
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionHeadquartered in San Diego, CA, CHMB Inc. is a services and technology company that provides medical billing services that improves collections and revenue for over 3,000 physicians. Additionally we provide a technology offering to our customers that automates and streamlines the process of documenting the patient encounter with the use of premier EHR/EMR applications.
We are currently expanding our sales presence in various states and are looking for assistance in developing a target list for our sales people to pursue. This position requires knowledge of internet search engines and the use of various tools and databases to create a targeted list of prospects. Extensive training will be provided to our interns on how to use these tools, what to look for and entering this information into our CRM database (Salesforce.com).
This is a great starting point for anyone who's looking for a career in sales, specifically in healthcare services and technology. You'll learn about the market trends, industry leaders and challenges, opportunities for reform and change.
Responsibilities- Create a penetration/target list for Regional Sales Directors
- Research multiple websites to create a qualified target list
- Add information to spreadsheet and/or CRM tool
- Ability to create reports from CRM database
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Must have experience working with seach engine tools, ability to navigate various websites to find the information we're looking for
- Need an inquisitive mind
- Diligent, hard working student who's looking for a career in this field preferable. We'd like to turn your internship into a full-time position if we find the right sort of candidate
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness