HR Recruiting Intern - Credit BasedBookmark This
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
230 S. LaSalle
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionPrinciple Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with Recruiters, Coordinators and Manager to develop innovative sourcing strategies utilizing social media and traditional techniques
• Post jobs to internal website and external websites
• Provide High level Candidate interfacing
• Partner with Recruiting team on logistics of onsite and offsite recruiting events
• Schedule Candidates and manage logistics for interviews via phone and in person
• Manage candidate inquiries to ensure a high level of customer service and responsiveness
• Develop and manage the documentation of Recruitment practices and procedures
• Develop spreadsheet reports and other relevant communication pieces for the Recruiting function
• Partner with Manager on special projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate Senior or Graduate student currently enrolled in a Human Resources program, or a related field of study.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced/deadline driven environment.
• Must possess the capacity and willingness to function in an ever evolving work environment.
• Must possess a high level of discretion and sensitivity to confidential information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus notes a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Superior research and internet skills a plus.
25- 30 hours per week
End Date: Quarterly