Fashion Marketing/PR InternBookmark This
Crystal B. Designs
Pilsen (Cermak and Throop St.)
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionCrystal B. Designs is seeking one marketing/pr assistant for 6 months to help out and assist with the company's marketing division. We are a fashion design company that specializes in wholesale, retail and custom made clothing. We are a modern brand that focuses on fusing architectural form with the female silhouette to positively enhance the features of the female figure. We cater to today's young & trendy, professional woman.
*****THIS INTERNSHIP IS UNPAID!*****
Responsibilities• Gather seasonal media & demographic research
• Help develop marketing plan for upcoming season
• Compile mailing list for a quarterly newsletter
• Assist with development of social network sites and website maintenance
• Drafts basic public relations materials including press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports and other materials as directed.
• Carries out special and media event planning activities and arrangements as outlined by the designer/owner.
• Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases. Other tasks include database creation, data entry and update additions and corrections. The intern will provide data output in the form of letters, fax lists, data lists and other reports as requested by account staff.
• Assists with the distribution of client information/materials or the firm's marketing materials. Also ensures completeness and accuracy of information and assists with the management of destination lists, and coordination of fax, mailing or broadcast fax activities. In addition, conducts appropriate follow up when necessary.
• Assists with the management of outside vendors to successfully complete outside work, including, but not limited to printing of materials, renting of audio/visual equipment, photography, graphic arts services or supplying needed products.