Editorial / Journalism Intern for Yooglers Frozen Yogurt NYCBookmark This
Yooglers Frozen Yogurt
770 Broadway, (&9th st) NYC
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionYooglers brings a smile to everyone! We're more than just a frozen yogurt store, we are YOUR ultimate neighborhood destination. Come inside and experience the Yooglers world…a happy place for the kid inside of you!
Now, a Editorial internship is available at Yooglers. Seeking interns who are available now, full time or Part time. You will gain hands on experience and increase your knowledge base. You will be assisting with, and learning about: frozen yogurt, social media, web copy, press releases, writing for clients, for potential clients, for vendors, for mass media, interfacing with clients and brands, publications, corporations, institutions...
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus