Design InternBookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionInspiyr.com offers information and inspiration to help people be healthy, happy and successful. We offer tips around nutrition, fitness, general health & wellness, business and personal finance, along with "life success". The Inspiyr.com Design Intern will spend most of their time creating infographics and other media files for our site and social platforms, and will gain lots of real world experience working with an online publishing startup. The intern may be responsible for administrative tasks from time to time, which may include research, data entry or misc content or system updates, or other tasks as required to assist with content, driving traffic, social media and monetization.
Responsibilities- Create original designs and media files for the Inspiyr.com site and social media outlets
- Assist with traffic driving and social media
- Handle administrative tasks as needed which may include data entry or misc content or system updates, or other tasks as required
Please note that this internship is virtual i.e. the work can be done anywhere, and for the most part, any time.
Benefits of the internship include:
- Build your digital portfolio
- Experience working in a start-up business
- Will receive consistent feedback on design style and technique
- Will have some creative freedom for design work, as long as it fits within the Inspiyr.com vision
- May get exposure to online publishing/small business activities including search engine optimization, analytics platforms, online advertising, social integration, and project management
- Flexible hours and ability to work remote
Please note that we offer both a full-time and part-time internship, and offer internships year-round.