Copy writing, Blogging, Social MediaBookmark This
3027 N. Lamar Blvd, Suite 202
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPosh Coworking is the first coworking space in Austin for women freelancers and entrepreneurs. We provide a growth oriented work space, classes, events and networking socials that empower women in business to grow their understanding of their profession and be more successful.
Our company culture is very important to us. We strive to make everyone on our team a part of the Posh family.
We are seeking a Blogger Intern to assist with increasing the content on our website and on sister websites.
Responsibilities*Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
* Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
* Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on other websites
* Work with other website owners to determine timing and content for guest blog posts
* Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
* Be active in forums such as Yahoo Answers, LinkedIn Q&A, Quora and others
* Other projects as needed
Requirements*Passionate about blogging and writing
*Friendly and conversational
*GPA at least 3.0
*Must be a good writer, team player and technoligically savvy