Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionInspiyr.com offers information and inspiration to help people be healthy, happy and successful. We offer tips around nutrition, fitness, general health & wellness, business and personal finance, along with "life success".
The Inspiyr.com Content Writing Intern will spend most of their time writing content for the site, its extended social platforms and/or content partners. The intern will get experience building posts by researching stories, leveraging online and/or offline sources, and creating content that will be valuable for our audience. Interns will have the opportunity to have their work published and can be included as part of their online portfolio.
Responsibilities- Create original content for the Inspiyr.com site, it's social media outlets and/or content partners.
- Research topics that align with the Inspiyr vision
- Edit and/or customize previously written stories
- Assist with traffic driving and social media
- Handle administrative tasks as needed which may include data entry or misc content or system updates, or other tasks as required
Please note that this internship is virtual i.e. the work can be done anywhere, and for the most part, any time. Benefits of the internship include:
- Experience working in a start-up business
- Opportunity to have your work published and attributed
- Will receive consistent feedback on writing style and technique
- Some creative freedom for content creation, as long as it fits within the Inspiyr.com vision
- May get exposure to online publishing/small business activities including search engine optimization, analytics platforms, online advertising, social integration, and project management
- Flexible hours and ability to work remote