Content Management InternBookmark This
500 Harrison Avenue
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionWe'e looking for the smartest people we can find to help us fulfill our mission to identify and articulate anyone's skill in any digital tool or technology. The opportunity? It's that big (arms held out really really wide).
There are other great reasons to work at Smarterer: here are just a few:
- We're located in Boston's uber-cool South End. You may have to buy a whole new hipster wardrobe just to come to work, but trust us, it's worth it!
- We keep our kitchen well-stocked with drinks and snacks for everyone and have no less than 5 different kinds of coffee and tea (no kidding).
- We're within walking distance of several T stops.
- We're right across the parking lot from the world's coolest furniture store.
- There is a lot of creativity flowing around here. We share space with five other startups and actually have an Artist-in-Residence (the fabled Seth Minkin).
The internship is 15 – 30 hours per week with a monthly stipend. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team that’s launching something really big in consumer web.
Here’s what our intern will be doing:
- Collecting and editing incoming content from contractors
- Communicating with our network of content creators to source the best possible content about tools and skills.
- Editing the content that appears on the Smarterer website.
- Evangelize Smarterer to the user community and gather community input.
- Most importantly, our intern will be learning – we take this seriously, and we’ll work together to ensure that you gain tremendous experience while you are here.
If you can write tight, clean web copy, have strong research skills, and are passionate about creating a successful consumer web business, reach out to us at careers [at] smarterer [dot] com with your resume and an email answering the following questions:
What are your favorite blogs?
What are two new software tools you’ve learned (or are learning) in the last year?
Who are we? Smarterer is building a system to test and score people on the digital, social, and technical tools they use every day. Our goal: to become the defacto system for scoring and tracking the skills that matter. The opportunity? Very very big.
This article from the Boston Globe gives some good background on us.
Check out our blog to learn more: http://www.smarterer.com/blog/
RequirementsContent Management Intern
Smarterer is seeking a smart, motivated social media marketing intern. We’re an early-stage consumer web startup based in Boston’s South End, funded by top-tier VCs and angles. This role will give you significant exposure to leaders in the Internet startup world and to the inner workings of a startup.