Contemporary Design Enthusiast/Social Media ManagerBookmark This
242 w. 138th Street
New York, NY
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAsenya is a multidisciplinary design studio located in Harlem, NYC. We specialize in graphic design, and home furnishings.
We are a start-up looking to activate and build our social media presence for the product design side of the business. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the business' online strategy and be influential in its creation from the ground up.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Manager Intern candidate is responsible for actively engaging customers and influencers within various social media channels.
· Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms
· Proactively interacting with online communities
· Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics
· Close liaison with other parts of the organization
· Research and present new ideas and a business case focused on the organization’s targets
· Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc
Requirements· Passion for contemporary art, and African inspired art and design across a variety of media.
· Customer and service minded.
· Proactive and strategic thinker who can regularly bring new ideas to the table.
· Good communicator.
· Must be able to deeply engage, understand, and evangelize the brand.
· Experience with building/maintaining other social media platforms.
· Must live in New York City area.