Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
6305 Ivy lane Suite 410
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionAflac, a Fortune 500 company is a world leader in corporate benefit packages and is seeking interns to help manage commercial accounts in the Baltimore/Washington area.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to work in a professional business environment.
Aflac has earned such honors as being included in Fortune magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 11th consecutive year. Aflac has also been included on both Forbes magazine's annual list of America's 400 Best Big Companies for eight years and on Fortune magazine's list of America's Most Admired Companies for nine consecutive years. Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fifth consecutive year in 2011.
Learn from one of the top field forces in the Fortune 500. Get trained by state of the art systems like the Fast Start Training Program, as well as Aflac University.
Paid/Non Paid Internship
Potential to earn thousands in commission
Potential to earn a free trip to Cancun Mexico for two
Receive Class Credit (3-6 credits)
FACTS ABOUT AFLAC:*
Founded in 1955
Recently achieved 90% national brand-name recognition
Has over $85 billion in assets
Insures more than 55 million people worldwide
Insures more than 450,000 payroll accounts
Our position includes:
The most competitive compensation plan in the industry.
A stock bonus plan.
A residual income for life.
Achievable Incentives including 5 all-inclusive trips per year!
Classroom education and field training.
A Non-captive contract.
Aflac paid licensing course for interns
Responsibilities- Daily communication to executives, business owners, managers and director of local companies
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare and deliver presentation to business decision makers
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must be willing to acquire an insurance license in order to get paid commission