Blogger/Article Writer InternBookmark This
Mortgage Auction, LLC
100 Morrissey Boulevard, Venture Development Center, Wheatly Building.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe Blogger/Article Writer Intern is principally responsible for publishing relevant for Mortgage Auction’s website blog and related blogs.
ResponsibilitiesTo accomplish this task, s/he needs to:
• Draft and publish articles to develop company awareness with consumers with interest in mortgage borrowing. Other related categories of interest include personal finance and real estate.
• Have the ability to reflect the tone and tenor of external blogs as a contributing guest blogger. Must be able to research various topics independently.
• Work with specific key words to the company’s audience to craft articles using the defined words to help achieve search engine optimization goals.
• Contribute two (2) or more articles per week with minimal supervision from the company founders.
Requirements• Must be a current Junior or Senior enrolled at a four-year institution or acquiring a post-graduate degree. Pursuit of a Marketing, Communications, English, Business or Journalism degree is desired.
• Have a working knowledge of computers and email, as well as word processing and database management software.
• You must be able to commit 10-15 flexible hours per week, working from home is desired.
• A strong work ethic, risk-taking mentality, and ability to work independently are a must!
• Familiarity with the finance or real estate industry and desire to work for a start-up preferred.
• Prior industry experience in relevant areas desirable.