AT&T Associate Applications Developer MATREX (Dallas TX)Bookmark This
The goal of this strategic program starting in June 2013 is to enable participants to combine their knowledge with the skills and experience essential to gain a broad experience across the Information Technology (IT) organization. Established to teach the standards of AT&T, the MATREX team gives members the opportunity to collaborate with project teams and work with one another. With the numerous skill sets represented, self-directed members showcase their skills on a variety of technical platforms, disciplines and strategic project areas and support key strategic initiatives across IT.
Program participants will receive technical assignments in Software Development, Requirements Engineering or Test Engineering Disciplines. Participants must be able to perform analysis and trouble shooting of software issues and a good team player. The ability to multi-task, excellent oral and written communications skills is needed.
· Technical, Management/Leadership and Elective Training curriculum
· Job assignments within Information Technology Organization
· Professional Development, formal mentor program and peer/leadership support
· Networking Opportunities: key executive leadership sessions, business area and industry
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or related technical field
· 3.2 GPA or above preferred
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
· Open to US Citizens or Permanent Residents only
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented