Assistant Booking AgentBookmark This
Time Talent Agency
5847 San Felipe Ste 1700
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionTIME Talent Agency is looking for a highly motivated candidate to become an Assistant Booking Agent through our virtual Internship Program. The right person must have a strong interest in Event Marketing, Fashion, Media, and Entertainment.
Agent will assist and monitor candidates performance on a weekly basis; plus communicate via e-mail, phone calls or scheduled Skype chats. During this program, candidate will develop skills in marketing, public relations and business operations.
All of our internships begin as unpaid positions, however, "commission based" opportunities may become available after a 45 day performance evaluation. Upon successful completion of internship program, typically 4 months, we offer a recommendation letter. There may also be an opportunity to advance into a full-time paid position within our agency.
Responsibilities• Assist with creating, managing and executing various Marketing Projects
• Handle social media accounts with 3 - 4 daily updates and news feed
• Create and post blogs, email marketing campaigns, and job notices
• Recruit models and talent by posting ads through various websites
• Upload images and data on website portfolios, social media sites, etc.
• Assist with bookings, casting notices, data entry, and public relations
• Internet Researching to find new clients and job opportunities for models and talent
• Brainstorming for different marketing ideas for agency, based upon certain subjects
• Collaborate on special projects assigned by management, when needed
• Make phone calls to talent to follow-up on jobs, auditions, paperwork, etc...
• Contact/follow-up with business contacts via email and/or phone
RequirementsMust have some experience in either marketing, public relations, sales or customer service. Ability to communicate effectively, while having strong written and verbal skills. Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, Word) and Internet Research. Must be extremely organized, self-motivated and pro-active. Photoshop and graphic design a plus.
Candidate must have easy access to scanner, printer, and/or fax machine. Hi-speed internet access, computer, and a cell phone are necessary.