Acquisition Contract Administrator InternBookmark This
1550 Biscayne Boulevard
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionAssist collaboratively with Acquisitions Contract Administrator in supporting all process of the department.
Act as a connection between providers and various DLA departments.
Coordinate invoice approval process and ensure payment according to deal terms.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Detailed description of essential duties) (Other duties may be assigned)
- Act as a liaison between Acquisitions Department and internal client to determine their needs.
- Coordinate invoice approval process and ensure payment according to deal terms.
- Coordinate the request and delivery of material according to planning directives.
- Coordinate the digital test form with the operations and content provider before executing agreement.
- Confirm that research and planning with provider is correct to add it to BV.
- Schedule trade show agendas and meetings
Requirements- Bachelor of Art degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Business or similar path is required; equivalent experience can be substituted.
- Bilingual is required: English/Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Good skills of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); with strong knowledge in Excel and Power Point.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY (Include specific programs, languages, skills)
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform essential functions of the job.
Multi-Tasking – Must be able to multitask, streamline operations, and expedite processing of personnel, materials, process and programming.
Interpersonal Relationships - Must be able to develop relationships with various departments to ensure information is collected in a timely and reliable manner.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Must be able to communicate persuasively in all situations.
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Self-Discipline - Must be able to self-govern day to day activities, projects and complete job duties with minimal oversight.
Proactive - Must have ability to proactively identify and address problem areas and issues; must possess the ability to quickly assess the needs of internal and external customers.
Adaptability - Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced, highly demanding, ever-changing environment to ensure the results are achieved and/or exceeded.
Attitude – Must possess a proactive attitude and demonstrate the ability be able to work effectively in a self-motivated environment.