AT&T Student Intern I Atlanta GA or Denver COBookmark This
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionYou know what you want. You have a passion for sales and technology. Put that passion to good use with industry-leading products, premier customers and excellent earning potential. Learn our business from the ground up with the Business Sales Internship at AT&T. You’ll be connected with some of the best sales managers in business, learn how to sell our products and services, and jumpstart your career before you’ve even finished college. Need we say more?
Interns participate in a 10-week Sales Internship Program in AT&T's Global Enterprise Solutions (GES) organization. Learn and develop professional sales skills and sales process in the mobility and wireline solutions industry focused on the business marketplace. Participate in both formal and on-the-job training. Perform sales and sales-related functions in a GES sales office including sales/account planning, market research & analysis, sales funnel analysis & reporting, proposal development, and direct customer interface. Utilize sales support tools such as ECRM and funnel management tools. Participate in both AT&T Business Solutions and GES-wide learning and program calls.
Candidates must be completing their junior-year in a 4-year college/university by May 2013, strong academic performance, demonstrated leadership in roles within and out of school, and a strong interest in Sales as a career.
Interns that demonstrate strong performance and potential may be offered a full-time sales position upon their graduation in May 2014.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work flexible hours, which will vary based on event support
- Ability to work in the evenings and on the weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds during event set-up
- Marketing, Business or Public Relations major
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V