2013 Federal Internships
Federal internships are designed to help students find careers in government agencies. Post graduation, students are allowed to apply for and enroll with the Federal Career Intern Program which has been designed to specifically help government agencies attract and recruit promising individuals. Federal internships generally last for about two years, after which the intern could be offered a permanent placement within an agency. Interested students can contact agencies that they are interested in directly to apply for an internship, rather than go through the Office of Personnel Management.
Federal Government Consulting & Marketing Intern.
Renewable Energy Program Fellow
Federal - Security Admin Intern +
- Currently in a college degree program, and is a rising Senior who has completed 3 years of studies by the summer of 2013
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
- Sharepoint, MS Office/outlook, Excel spreadsheet
- Good communications skills (oral written)
- Experience with MS Office automation products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.